The CHSR DASC team provides analytical support to stakeholders across UK to meet their health services research and operational data needs. This support includes data collection and management, extraction of data from clinical data management systems, survey development, program evaluation, study design, methodology, dashboard design, server support for datasets, and statistical analysis such as descriptive statistics describing the population of interest and/or a multivariate analysis.
DASC projects include:
• Assessment of Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment Options
• Improving Healthcare Systems
• Communication and Dissemination Research
• Addressing Disparities
• Improving Methods for Conducting Patient-Centered Outcomes Research
Data Collection and Management
• Extraction of Data from Clinical Data Management Systems
• Survey Development
• Program Evaluation
• Study Design
• Statistical Analysis
• Server Support for Datasets
Our DASC team placed 3rd in the Data Health Infographic Competition in October 2015. Their final poster is available here.
Translating Analytics into Scholarship: measures from one of DASC's Medical ICU data analytics reports will be part of several upcoming conference abstract submissions.